The difference between self & commercial publishers
- You invest in your book as a self publisher.
- You pay for the editorial, design & printing costs.
- You own all the rights of your book, its book sales and its promotion.
- Your book can be printed in small quantities and supplied
as an e-book.
- We can help you price your book and sell it through our online bookshop.
- We can advise you how to launch your book to help recover your production costs.
- We invest in manuscripts that are well written, researched and properly sourced.
- If we accept your book you will receive a 15% royalty from us.
- Your royalty will increase if you or your sponsor invest in your book.
- You own the copyright of your work.
- We are responsible for book promotion, sales and distribution.
How much does it cost?
On The Stone has a range of publishing packages to suit the different needs of writers and organisations. The cost is determined after we review your manuscript for publication and recommend print-on-demand technology that has reduced the costs of short-run book manufacturing.